Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fragments!!!!

I decided to join in the fun of Friday Fragments over Mrs. 444's Place. Check her out! By clicking the Friday Fragment's button and join in on the fun!
Friday Fragments?

Friday Fragments are bits and pieces of your week that are usually brief; too short for a stand-alone post, but too good to discard. Collect humorous observations, "Heard" items, and other small gems and put them together in a Friday Fragments post.

***** 60 and 70 degree weather is awesome! Spring break starts today for my kiddo! Monday we're getting snow. Does anyone else find this not so funny?

***** Somewheres in the golden rule book where a bird MUST poop on your car right after you wash it must be followed up by your cat MUST puke on the floor soon after you vaccume.

***** Every day I drop my Middle Schooler off at the circle drive way of the parent drop off of the school. It's a circle. You drive around. The child gets out. This is simple. Why do parents insist on not waiting and try to drive around you to get in front of you to attain the front of the circle? I am often compelled to suggest a circle drop off mediator at the next PTA meeting...seriously.

***** Am I the only one who can't stand the "Do-IT-Yourself" Scan at the grocery Stores? I feel like an idiot arguing with a machine saying "I DID put it in the bag!"

***** I really hate half-days of school. I feel like I just dropped her off and now I have to pick her up soon. Couldn't I just have slept in?

9 comments:

  1. Love FF!!!
    I can relate to the whole drop off lane at school...our elementary has a semi circle and for most of the yr i was 'doin it wrong' yes i was one of those parents now I am doing it right and I get so aggrevated LOL

    oh and I have the same convo with the self checkout computer LOL
    too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get aggrevated when other parents try and line jump and drop off in the wrong lane ...geesh i hit post to soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like the self check outs either. I am the same way. I end up doing something wrong and wait forever for help. I just stay away now. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the self check-outs! I'm anti-social so the less interaction I have to suffer through, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I hate it when it says to put it in the bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of no interaction with the self checkouts. Hate the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a fan of self-checkouts, either. And that circle maniac thing? That seems very common, from the blogs I've read; as if pulling forward three car lengths results in so much saved time. I guess it's just a symptom of our hurry, hurry society.

    I cannot stand hearing a cat puke in the middle of the night on the living room carpet. You lie in bed and think, "Will that come out if I wait til tomorrow??" Well, at least I do, heehee.

    Thanks for joining in this week~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and helping me get over 100 comments on my blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a former grocery store cashier, (like 100 years ago) I can still scan & bag faster than those lazy, pimply faced, texting teens at the grocery store. Plus, I am SO tired of my fruit & tomatoes squashed under the gallon of milk or baked beans.

    ReplyDelete