Saturday, March 21, 2009

Go do some Fishful Thinking....

The wonderful people at Pepperidge Farms (The Goldfish People!) have came up with a WONDERFUL idea to inspire and help create positive thinking in children. Go check out their new program here to find activities, quizes, products and much more for ways to inspire your children! Ashlee is easily frusterated. Given her social issues and attention span (non- existance!) we have MANY talks of how to be a kind, curteous person, and how to try to make and keep friendships. Since the day Ashlee was born, I never "labled" her as being special or having a disability. There was never anything that I thought she couldn't do, and never once did I let anyone tell me that she couldn't or try and give her "special circumstances" to attain anything. I think that alone makes Ashlee who she is today. The strong willed, little diva that if you ask will tell you that she is the most beautiful girl in the world. Gee.. Don't you agree? LOL. Fishful Thinking

One of my favorite bloggies is lucky enough to be a faculty member of this wonderful program. She is currently doing a give-a-way which includes lots of "fishy swag" up for grabs. Go check her out! You won't be dissapointed! The Daily Blonde

2 comments:

  1. ooh I love the idea of Fishful Thinking! Thanks for sharing!! oh and P.S. you've got some goods coming your way... however, you'll have to give me an address to send it to. Trust! email me :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about that!! I am on my way over!

    ReplyDelete