Friday, March 20, 2009

Where Did My Mind Go?

It's Friday. It's the first day of Spring. It's 19 degrees. Not 60 or 70 like it has been. Why? IS. THAT. I made coffee. Got to sleep in. YAY. Since it's records day or something and Ash doesn't have school. I'm sitting here wondering one, if I can keep coffee down. (More on that in a bit) and two, Where is my mind? I am good busy. I enjoy busy. WHY can't I remember anything anymore. Here I am writing a "list" of what I need to do today. And... I keep adding the "Oh yeah.. I have that too's... I never used to make lists. There is nothing fun on my list either. ....Sigh.... I haven't posted much because I have been sick. It kind of felt bladder infection-like but with stomach issues. I can't eat anything. Then I had to pee ALL the time, so I sucked it up and went to the doctor. Yep, had a bladder infection. The doctor made sure to tell me my "other issues" were not related and to call if not better before my next weeks appointment. Well... I called, and now I'm going for an ultrasound of my gall bladder. (What is with my bladders?) I did some research on gall bladders and yeah... Seems I've had gall bladder symptoms for awhile and I just thought I was getting old or something, who knew? Now they're talking ultrasounds and possible surgery huh? Yeah, THAT'S what I need. Then I have a wisdom tooth that's came in without ANY wisdom mind you, whose leaving today at 2:00. Yeah, Buh-bye. FUN-STUFF! On to the bank which my other (Don't get me into what a STUPID bank school appoints to handle my loans has who deposited a refund to my account a month ago which I in return wrote a check into my other account to take said refund out and then spent on bills and they decided I DIDN'T get that refund so TOOK BACK the deposit therefore listed the check as UNCLEARED causing my MAIN account at my other bank to bounce 700 dollars STUPID) I have to talk to. Yeah... And What are they going to do? Umm Me... They took it back? Umm I don't have 700 dollars? That was a month ago? YOU cleared it? Do you make payments? HaHa! Then I get to go to Walgreen's whom I paid out-of-pocket Ashlee's medicine costs that insurance said I didn't have coverage for when I did in Feb, who Say's they don't reimburse after 7 days, and whose insurance says it's the pharmacy who has to bill, and I have to go ARGUE with them again. SOMEONE will pay me back the 160.00 damn it. Then I get to call Chicago who called my EX (WHY?) to notify that Ashlee's appointment Thursday was cancelled cause the Doctor's office was closed that day. (THEY made that appointment don't they know that?) And re-schedule. Like I live in MI and Chicago appointments are EASY to just up and go to and change around. Then I get to take Ashlee to the library to research Chile for a report due the 30Th. (Hey I still have 10 days, I'm not procrastinating THAT much). SO That is MY fun time! Besides the fact that I will maybe having surgery. Have no clue how I will manage THAT and rent etc and a bad account now. AND everything else. Oh well, stress is nice eh?
On a second(Or 100Th note... I lost count...) Ashlee had her conference which I didn't go to but Dad did, she is getting mostly C's, but they wanted to reassure me that this was with her working more independently. (This after them telling me a bunch of B's last week?) and her Dad asking me to meet him at 4:30 instead of 4:45 to discuss her conference in which he showed up at 4:40. (Why do I listen?) In which he explained the grades and her upcoming IEP like I didn't know, then asks if I had any questions or concerns for him? WTF? Umm No. WHO IS THIS IDIOT? Does he really think I have NO CLUE what is going on. Or when he told me the teacher said she told you about the IEP and the records thing and who you could talk to, that I was just blowing smoke when I told the moron "I said I handled it." Send the man to ONE conference now he's Super Dad......Sigh.... Go ahead Hotstuff wear your cape today LOL!

1 comment:

  1. When it rains it farking pours. Many hugs out to you and Ashley.

    Freaking ex, thinks he needs props for doing one parental thing. Ack!

    ReplyDelete