Thursday, March 5, 2009

And How are you today?

I saw this documentary about how the average person lies, or more like "fibs" up to like at the least 50 times daily. I'm real big on lies. I'm even more real big on lies since I am the Mother to the new liar in the house. By real big I mean, I can't stand it. It bothers me. I really want to beat some ass when someone lies. (Ask Ash). So... This episode(sorry I have NO clue what it was on) somewhere on T.V. which I never watch because I will so get sucked into every thing in the world and not accomplish anything. (Does your kid have a game boy? YEP, THAT sucked into it). So anyway, they were counting mundane things, like when someone random says "Hi How are you?" Most say "Fine. Especially to a stranger or someone who doesn't really care how you are and of course is just being polite and expects you to say "Fine." Usually followed by a Good, or Fine, and How are you?" Followed by the same yadda yadda. Well, this is the sorts of things that this episode called fibs. Which is true. I was thinking... I should really stop fibbing and just let it out. Right? Maybe I'll be happy or at the least people I don't really care about will not speak to me anyways.
How about... "How are you?" Well... School is too hard, it sucked I quit. Bills are annoying me, Ashlee is Pre-teen and driving me insane daily, I'm sick of my hair since I had to attempt to get black out of it, now it's dead and I don't wish to cut it, yet it needs cut because it's dead. My parents are probably the reason for my issues i have to deal with daily. I am confused as to how my kid exists since looking at my ex makes me want to throw up a little bit in my mouth and the idea of actually ever having had sex with IT is beyond my comprehension.
So? I think I'll start being truthful. Think I'll scare anyone? Really though, if we stop and think how often DO we fib?

2 comments:

  1. My confession for today: I fib a little when I am bloggin sometimes for dramatic effect. More like stretching the truth. My life is generally DULL and I need to add a little pizazz every now and again. I'm an Aquarius, that is license enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very guilty of many little fibs throughout the day.. hanging my head in shame.

    ReplyDelete