Thursday, March 12, 2009

Damn CIA Shows

So, Since these shows have been on air... I have came to the conclusion that I could never get away with killing my ex-husband. NOT that I was thinking about ever attempting to. No, Never Not me. Some people make you think of it however. Sometimes, I wonder why I wasn't blessed with those evil genes that do awful things to people and then have no remorse about it afterwards. BUT I do not have those genes.

I've had HUGE issues with Ash's school. Ashlee has severe ADHD. Ashlee was born missing a part of her brain, requires medication to attain attention, is delayed in maturity, doesn't understand social cues, and is the most disorganized child on this planet. She also is highly intelligent, very tiny, and in mainstream classes with an IEP for extra guidance. She requires reminders, and some extra help. (Do you have your homework, Can you carry your books? She's 4 foot and 45 pounds at 12.). I have received a truancy letter. My straight A student gets C's now. All since going to Jr. High. Now I moved in January. Same district. I'm not getting mail. No report card etc. I filled out the "change of address form". Apparently my checkbook, drivers license, insurance state papers etc, is NOT enough for the school to change the address. They need a lease copy, which I don't have which my pervert landlord has in Florida which I'm waiting for to fax over to said school. Until then they will NOT give me Ashlee's report card etc.
I've went to the counselor's office to discuss the truancy letter since I drop the kid off daily. (Where is she right?) and they had her marked absent on snow days too? WTF. And days she was there. (There's a daily agenda the teacher and I sign. So that was handled. Well... I need a bus to pick Ashlee up. My work schedule changed to 6am. I have someone to put her on a bus but not drive her. I can't have a bus without a address. Hence, I am off work now until the school gets a clue. UGH. Besides all this, Ash's agenda says 3 stamps... 'Homework not turned in". Well... They got a nice letter from Mom. About their lack of ability, IEP following, joke of a school, policies, and the likes. Needless to say I was met at pick up time with ALL teacher's with HUGE apologies and grades. Still no addy change though.
Mind you, during this drama, I informed her dad of this whose comment was .... None. Or "what do you want me to do?" Okay. So, at my last straw I said I'm yanking her out, she will NOT go here anymore. After a HUGE argument between us he gets an attitude. I get a call which says...

"I will not let you decide our child's education. Our child will not be educated by you as you are not capable of doing that. I will take you to court if I have to and will do everything in my power to do everything I can to make sure our child turns out NOTHING like you." Okay... WTF. This asshole who has NEVER been to ANY IEP, or conference or anything now all of a sudden cares? I assume this now has to do with I didn't want him back after his attempt to come back once I was single again?
This man. This man (I don't think he is a man). is enough to make me throw up. Who says such things? Who can say such things about someone. Someone who he just as recently claimed to love always. And I don't care about the BS because he hurts or wants me back, I'm sick of hearing that, You just don't say crap like that to someone. I am seriously appalled at the lack of class of some people. The lack of grace and the lack of appeal or consideration for others feelings. I make a point of never telling our child bad things about her father. My goodness, I wouldn't want Ashlee to inherit some of his ways but I wouldn't tell him that. I don't know, I'm just floored at the audacity of some people. Guess I'm lucky he's my ex. Only 6 more years right?

No comments:

Post a Comment